Shamrock Pudding is the perfect side dish or dessert for any meal. It’s full of marshmallows, pineapple, cool whip and pistachio pudding.
*Originally published on March 11, 2012. It was one of my very first recipes ever posted. I thought it was time to update the photos.
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day I made this Shamrock Pudding. This can be a dessert or a side dish. I tend to use this as a side dish.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Enjoy!
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 4 oz whipped topping like Cool Whip
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the pudding and the crushed pineapple with the juice, stir until combined. Fold in the marshmallows and then the whipped topping.
- Chill for 1 hour.