Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! Who also loves the movie Beetlejuice? Such a fun and weird movie.
This drink is inspired by that movie. I originally posted this recipe on the blog, White Light Wednesdays.
Enjoy this sweet and sour drink while the kids are out trick or treating. Would be great served at your next Halloween bash.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce melon liqueur (Midori)
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur (Chambord)
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 ounces sweet & sour
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes then add the vodka, melon and raspberry liqueur, blue curacao and the sweet and sour. Shake well.
- Pour into a tall glass and add the cranberry juice.
- Serve immediately.