Lemon and Rosemary Marinade is the perfect marinade to achieve tender, flavorable grilled chicken.
Grilled chicken is just the best during the Summer and this marinade takes it over the top. So freakin’ good. My husband just loved it. The chicken is so tender and the combination of lemon and rosemary is just so delicious.
I love dishes that are simple and quick in the Summer. You only need 30 minutes plus cooking time to get this dish done. Hallelujah! for that. Nobody wants to be inside slaving away in the kitchen when it’s beautiful outside.
Happy Summer and Happy Grilling!
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Pour into a large Ziploc bag, I use a gallon freezer bag. Add the chicken.
- Seal the bag and coat the chicken well.
- Place into the fridge and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. I marinated mine for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Grill the chicken for 3-6 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chicken. There should be no pink in your chicken.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
Adapted from Mandy’s Recipe Box