It’s #NationalDairyMonth, celebrate with this delicious Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese with Bacon and Tomato
(This is a sponsored post from Finlandia Cheese.)
- ¼ cup Finlandia Salted Butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- a pinch of dried Parsley
- 4 slices of Sour Dough bread
- 6 slices of Finlandia Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Heat your griddle or skillet to a medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic powder and dried Parsley.
- Butter the top of a slice of bread and place face down onto your griddle or skillet.
- Layer two slices of cheese onto the unbuttered side of the bread. Place two tomato slices on top of the cheese. Then place the bacon on top. I tore two pieces of bacon into two and then placed them on top of the tomato.
- Place 1 last piece of cheese on top centered between the two tomatoes.
- Place a second slice of bread on top. Butter the top of the sandwich with the garlic butter.
- Cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt. Flip once and do the same thing on the other side.