Hi Everyone! Today I have a delicious and simple sweet treat for you, my Easy Raspberry-Orange Sweet Roll. At our house Christmas Eve is when we have our big dinner with the family and then Christmas morning is a special breakfast of some sort. It varies what I will make sometimes it’s a breakfast casserole or waffles. This year I think it will be these simple and tasty sweet rolls. I love a sweet breakfast on special occasions. There is something special about eating an ooey, gooey breakfast and knowing that it only happens on special days.
We all know that my success with homemade bread/rolls is practically non-existent so using frozen rolls to make a sweet roll is perfect. These rolls are so easy to make. Spray a 9×13 casserole pan with cooking spray, place the frozen rolls in the pan, spread the raspberry pie filling over the rolls and allow to sit and rise for at least 30 minutes. Once they have doubled in size you will want to bake them at 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes. I cooked mine for almost 30 minutes. Cool slightly before frosting with the orange frosting that comes in the package.
Your family will love the mix of the orange rolls with the raspberry pie filling. It is such a delicious mix of fruits. What Christmas traditions does your family have? I’d love to know!
- 1 pan of frozen Orange rolls from Rhodes Rolls
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling
- cream cheese frosting that comes in the Rhodes Rolls package
- Spray a 9x13 casserole pan with cooking spray.
- Place the 6 frozen orange rolls from Rhodes rolls in the pan.
- Spread 1 cup of raspberry pie filling over the rolls.
- Cover the pan with saran wrap and allow to rise. At least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Once the rolls have doubled in size you will bake them for 15-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then frost with the frosting packet that comes with the package.
- Place 8 rolls in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Spoon raspberry pie filling evenly over top.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting.