For the last three years I’ve had the opportunity to attend an online blog conference called Online BlogCon. It’s a great conference packed with information, great friends and you can attend in your pajamas.
This year they had a great sponsor, LorAnn Oils offer to send the attendees some of their emulsions and oils to cook with. One of the products I picked was Pumpkin Spice Emulsion. I used 1/2 tsp of the emulsion instead of using all the separate spices that make up pumpkin spice.
I love sweet pumpkin recipes. I found a great pumpkin cheesecake mousse that sounded great. I’ve modified the recipe quite a bit, but it turned out fantastic.
This mousse is light, creamy and totally tastes like pumpkin cheesecake, but much easier to make. This dessert took me 20 minutes to make and would be perfect for a dinner party. You can dress it up and make it look super fancy and this could be made ahead of time so you can focus on the main dish of your dinner.
It’s also perfect for a casual Sunday night dessert which is what I made it for. Mix it together, dish up in some cute dessert dishes and you have a dessert kids will love.
*This is a sponsored post, I did receive free product to try. All opinions are 100% my own.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. LorAnn Oils Pumpkin Spice Emulsion
- 8 ounces pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl mix with a mixer the cream cheese, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice emulsion.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- In separate small bowl, whip the heavy cream, vanilla bean paste and powdered sugar till stiff.
- Stir about ⅓ of the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture and mix well.
- Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream till everything is combined.
- Serve is decorative dessert dishes.