How about we change it up a bit? Let’s have a drink together.
I’m not a huge drinker, but if I’m in the mood for a fun drink then I turn to this drink. This drink is my other half’s specialty. It’s so refreshing and I love the sour from the cranberry juice.
This would be a perfect drink for a romantic Valentine’s night at home.
Do you have a favorite drink, alcoholic or non-alcoholic? If so, leave me a comment and tell me what you love.
*A shot glass is the form of measurement for this drink.
- Crushed Ice
- 1½ shot glasses of Vodka
- 1 shot glass of Orange liqueur or Triple Sec
- 3 shot glasses of Cranberry Juice
- Fill about a ⅓ of a shaker with crushed ice.
- Add the vodka, orange liqueur and cranberry juice.
- Shake and then strain into a martini glass.