Although I’m ready for Fall, I’m not ready for the fun Summer food to end. Especially foods cooked on the grill.
Pineapple is one of those fruits that is decadent on it’s own, but I decided to sugar it up and the grill it. OMG! It was so good that I couldn’t stop eating it.
I may never eat it any other way again. We ate the whole pineapple in just a few minutes. It was that good.
This recipe takes just a few minutes to put together and a just a few minutes on the grill. The longest part of this recipe is heating up the grill.
One thing I did learn was it’s easy for the pineapple circles to fall apart on the grill and that’s ok. Just keep grilling them and eat ’em.
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melted butter, just enough to mix with the brown sugar and cinnamon to make a paste. Maybe ¼ to ½ a stick.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Mix the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Brush mixture onto one side of each Pineapple slice.
- Place on grill and cook long enough to get grill marks. Maybe 5 minutes.
- Flip the Pineapple and repeat on the other side.
- Serve immediately.