This is the third recipe that I made from 1 rotissere chicken. This was such an economical way to have three easy meals with one chicken. I encourage you to try it with your families.
Normally, I make this with ground beef, but since we are trying to eat less meat I decided to give the chicken a try. We liked it better with chicken than beef.
Speaking of beef…are you more of a red meat eater or do you eat more poultry?
Let me know which you eat more of.
- 1 to 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can of corn, undrained
- 1 can diced tomatoes or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- Dump all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 to 60 minutes.