This is the Mr’s favorite new healthy recipe. He loves it and I have to agree, it’s pretty tasty.
If you’re looking for a healthy sausage to serve at either breakfast or dinner, this is the one. Takes about 20 minutes to put together, and about 10 minutes to cook. Perfect for a quick breakfast or a weeknight dinner.
This dish is a bit spicy, so you will want to tailor the amount of spices to your liking.
Be sure to check back on Friday because I’m sharing my recipe for Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, I think it’s better than the traditional pepperoni pizza.
- 1 pound ground skinless turkey breast
- ¼ cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1¼ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp cumin
- ⅓ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- In a large bowl, mix well the turkey and all the spices.
- Add the broth, mix well and then let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Cook the patties in a skillet over medium heat for about 8 to 9 minutes on each side.