I love homemade rolls, but for the life of me I can’t make them.
So, I cheat a little and use frozen rolls and try to make them taste homemade.
These are the bomb and I want them all the time. Thank goodness they are easy to make.
Somebody please tell me how to make homemade rolls…
- 12 frozen rolls, thawed and allowed to rise
- ½ c. butter, melted
- ½ c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tsp. garlic salt
- Thaw rolls according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the melted butter, parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Brush over rolls, a lot of it on each roll. Let it fall down into the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.