Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are the perfect combination of shrimp, veggies and spice. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
Cinco de Mayo is just a few days away and I have to admit it’s one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. I love it for two reasons: 1. The food and 2. Most importantly, it’s the day my husband and I got engaged. Fun fact: After he asked me to marry him we then went and had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not exactly Mexican food, but it was a fun night nonetheless.
These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas couldn’t be easier to make and I love that I can toss it all onto a sheet pan and it’s done in just a few minutes.
I buy frozen raw shrimp that’s already been deveined and peeled. Thaw before using. Use either small or medium sized shrimp.
- 1½ cups shrimp, deveined and peeled.*
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Lime
- Toppings: sour cream, avocado, cilantro
- Tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Rinse and dry the shrimp. If they have a tail you can either leave them on or pull them off. I pull them off.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shrimp, onion, peppers, salt, pepper and spices.
- Spread the shrimp mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes. The shrimp will be pink when they are cooked through.
- Squeeze lime juice all over the shrimp and vegetables right before serving.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your choice of toppings.
Recipe slightly adapted from Number 2 Pencil.