Hello! Today I’m sharing 25 things you didn’t know about me. I love reading these types of post so I decided to do one myself. Do you like these too? Share with me something I don’t know about you.
- Strawberry ice cream is my favorite flavor of ice cream, but I can’t eat it because I’m lactose intolerant.
- I love basset hounds. Over the course of almost 20 years I have had 6 of them. Currently, I have Lulu who is 5.
- My husband and I love to miniature golfing whenever we can. I usually win. I’m surprisingly really good at miniature golf. It’s the only athletic game I’m good at.
- I could eat Mexican food everyday of my life and never get sick of it.
- I’ve always dreamed of being a writer.
- My favorite clothing to wear around the house is pajama pants. So comfy.
- I admit I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. Guilty pleasure for sure!
- I own over 40 cookbooks and the collection keeps growing.
- I love scary movies.
- Speaking of scary movies I love the Scream movies. I have all 4 of them and have watched them over and over again. I never get sick of them.
- I want to retire to Florida. I love Florida. It would take me some time to get used to the humidity, but I’m up for it.
- I call myself a semi-morning person. I can get up pretty early, but it takes me awhile to get going and be productive.
- I have an addiction to soda. I love it!
- My favorite dessert is pie and one day I will learn to make an incredible pie crust.
- I’m definitely a girly-girl. I love pink, jewelry, makeup, handbags, etc.
- I was on the debate team in high school. I loved it.
- I graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelors of Science degree in Political Science.
- I’m afraid of heights.
- I hate quinoa. I’ve tried it in numerous dishes and I can’t get on board with it.
- My favorite cocktail is an apple martini.
- I am an only child.
- I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. I hope that dream comes true one day.
- My first job was being a babysitter for some neighbors kids.
- I grew up in Idaho, but have been living in Utah for over 20 years so I guess I’m more Utahn than Idahoan.
- I’m old-school and believe in the saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say it.”
Now it’s your turn! Share in the comments something I should know about you.