How to take bananas from this…
Do you ever have the desire to make banana bread and realize that your bananas aren’t ripe enough? I have, often. It’s a frustrating thing, so, what do you do? You ripen them quickly in the oven. It’s the perfect way to get your banana bread fix. It’s a must in life!
Ripening bananas in the oven will make them soft, sweet and creamy. Exactly what you want for banana bread.
How To Ripen Banana’s Quickly –
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your bananas onto a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Place into the oven and allow to cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- When you take them out they will look black and burned and that’s what you want.
- Allow to cool and then use as you would in your favorite banana bread recipe.