Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Noodles is the epitome of a rich, delicious comfort food. Perfect for cold nights. Simple to throw together into a crock pot and let it do all the work.
This creamy chicken and noodle dish is so good and has a unique twist with the addition of the McCormick steak seasoning. I have never used this spice except on a steak, but mixed in with the different cans of soup and the chicken it’s just so fantastic. Best part about this dish is how quick and easy it is to put together.
Simply put your chicken into your crock pot, add the three cans of soup on top and then sprinkle the McCormick steak seasoning over it. Cook for four hours on high. After the four hours shred the chicken and let sit on the warm setting while you cook the pasta. If you don’t like can of creamed soups in this may not be the dish for you, but you should totally give it a try I promise the family will love it.
This dish is great for busy weeknights or relaxing weekends because of its simplicity, and then it only takes 10 minutes to cook your pasta and voilà you have dinner. This dish is one of those that tastes even better as leftovers. My husband and I ate this for our lunches for two days and it just got better and better.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp. or more, depending on taste, McCormick Steak Seasoning
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice
- Place chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour the 3 cans of soup over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the soup and chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or you can do low for 8 hours.
- After the appointed time, shred the chicken and leave on the warm setting till your pasta is done.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drunken Pumpkin Spice Latte by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Hot Mulled Caramel Apple Sangria by The Crumby Cupcake
- Mexican Atole by Curious Cuisiniere
- Gluten Free Hot Spiked Apple Cider by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Apple Pear Crisp by The Freshman Cook
- Bananas Foster by Pies and Plots
- Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Fudge Pudding Cake by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Honeycrisp Apple Tart by The Redhead Baker
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in Pumpkins by Desserts Required
- Warm Cardamom and Coconut Rice Pudding by Fearless Dining
Main Dishes and Soups
- Beef Brats and Beans Soup by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Beef Pot Pie with Herbed Biscuits by From Gate to Plate
- Best Ever White Bean and Mushroom Soup by Pancake Warriors
- Braised Venison with Plums by Food Lust People Love
- Butternut Squash Chili by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Pears and Sage by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Carbonnade Flamande by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Classic Italian Meat Sauce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Cheese Soup by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Hearty Chickpea Soup by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Creamy Stove-Top Alfredo with Bacon and Green Beans by Peaceful Cooking
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Noodles by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Curry Debal by Palatable Pastime
- Easy Sweet Potato Soup by Healing Tomato
- Easy Zuppa Toscana Soup Copycat by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- French Onion Soup by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Gingered Butternut Squash Soup by Noshing With The Nolands
- Hearty Turkey Lentil Soup by A Gouda Life
- Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup by Party Food and Entertaining
- Mango Habanero Sauce by What Smells So Good?
- Oxtail Stew by Nosh My Way
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
- Red Lentil Soup by My San Francisco Kitchen
- Roasted Squash Soup by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Turkey Enchilada Casserole with Salsa Verde by Food Done Light
- Slow Cooker English Roast by Wholistic Woman
- Slow Cooker Lamb Rogan Josh by Caroline’s Cooking
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Mushroom Gravy by Feeding Big
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Spice Rubbed Braised Beef by FamFriendsFood
- Spicy Meatball Tortilla Soup by The Weekend Gourmet
- Sweet Potato Soup with Bacon by Cooking Chat
- Turkey Chipotle Chili by The Complete Savorist
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Ham by Big Bear’s Wife
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.