Baked Bean and Cheese Taquitos are perfect for a quick and meatless dinner.
If you need a quick and tasty dish for your family then you need these Baked Bean and Cheese Taquitos in your life. You can have these put together and baked in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights.
I find myself making these when I realize it’s dinner time and I’ve forgotten to get something out to thaw. Have you ever done that? I admit I do this quite frequently. It’s nice to have a couple of dishes on hand for these types of nights.
The idea for these came to me one night when I was trying to decide what to make for dinner. I wanted to make these, but I didn’t have any chicken thawed. I needed something quick so I went to my pantry and fridge and put together a few items and came up with these taquitos.
These Baked Bean and Cheese Taquitos are so easy to put together. They are almost like a one pot meal. You put all the ingredients in a pan, heat up till it’s just warm. Next, you take the bean mixture and place in tortilla, roll and bake for 6 to 10 minutes. Super easy!
I hope you enjoy them!
- I can refried beans
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz green chiles, drained
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 8 to 9 tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium sized sauce pan add the refried beans and heat just until it's easy to mix. Add in the cheeses, chiles, sour cream and onion. Mix well.
- Place a couple of dollops of the bean mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Spread out the length of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla.
- Place on the baking sheet, seam down.
- Spray the tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes.