Hi Everybody! 9 days till Christmas. 9 days till Christmas!! I am in no way shape or form ready for Christmas. I must get on it.
Here is this weeks favorite foodie finds on the web.
1. Discovered a new food blogger, Creme de la Crumb. Super cute site and fantastic photos. This blog is a must see.
2. I would like someone to make me this Strawberry Chocolate Tart. Oh.My.Goodness. Looks so good.
3. On my bucket list is eating my way through Paris. It may never happen, but a girl can dream. I’m wishing I had asked for this cookbook for Christmas. Maybe I’ll have to treat myself to it next year.
4. Found another great gift guide for the foodie in your life.
5. Do you like cocktails? Looking for a great drink to make for your holiday party? Here are 15 that looks fantastic.
6. Are you going to use your slow cooker for your holiday dinner? We are. We’re going to have a ham along with our prime rib roast and I’m cooking the ham in the slow cooker. Here are 25 additional Holiday Slow Cooker Dishes for you.
8. If you need a food gift for someone in your life may I suggest this from My Baking Addiction?
9. Homemade Ciabatta bread? Yes, please.
10. I’ve been on a slow cooker kick lately and I think I’m going to need to add this recipe to my list.