Hi Everybody! Today’s post is a little different. Sometimes in life you just have to shake things up and this is my version of shaking it up. I thought I would share my favorite foodie loves from around the web.
1. Some people are super creative and talented. Check out this Santa Cake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
2. Must check out food blog. Joy the Baker. I know I’m a bit late to the party on being a fan of Joy the Baker’s, but here I am. Fabulous photographer. Entertaining writer. Hoping to get one of her cookbooks for Christmas.
3. Looking for a fudge recipe for this holiday season? Here are 25 Fantastic Fudge Recipes from Chocolate, Chocolate and More.
4. Did you know there are 11 kinds of sugar? No? Me neither. Get the all the details here.
5. Loving this cookbook from The Kitchn. Great for new and advanced cooks. Has a great section on kitchen organization.
6. Tonight we are having this Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan from The Recipe Critic. I’ll let you know how it tastes.
7. Do you have someone in your family who loves to cook? Maybe you? Here is a cute gift guide for the cook in your life.
8. For Christmas Eve dinner I am making my Pineapple Cream Cheese dip.
9. 1 cookie dough and 5 different cookies? Sign me up!
10. Looking for a fun adult drink for your party? The Taylor House has a delicious sounding Adult Candy Cane Milkshake.
I hope you enjoyed this quick list of culinary favorites.