This is has been an exciting week. After deciding to work from home full-time for the last year I decided to go back to work outside of the home. I’m excited to say that I got a job that I’ve been hoping to get. It’s going to be a busy time for me between a new full-time job, the blog and finishing up the wedding. I like to be busy so I guess that’s a good thing.
I hope to keep posting the same schedule on the blog as I am doing now – A recipe on Sunday, Weekly Menu Plan on Monday, The Tips and Tricks linky party on Monday nights/Tuesday, recipes on Wednesday and Thursday and a beauty post on Saturday. I’ll let you know if that changes.
A couple of months ago we bought a big bag of frozen Tilapia. I’ve never had Tilapia before, but my fiancé likes it. I’d heard that you really need to flavor Tilapia because it has no flavoring. I found several different recipes that sounded good and combined them into this recipe. This recipe is designed for two, but you could easily double it to serve more people.
- 2 Tilpaia fillets
- 1½ tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice + lemon zest, to taste
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. capers, drained
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 1/16 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place your cleaned Tilapia in an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Pour over the Tilapia.
- Sprinkle the drained capers, oregano and paprika over the Tilapia. Sprinkle a bit of lemon zest over the Tilapia.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until the Tilapia flakes with a fork.