Chicken Teryiaki Sliders are tender, sweet and salty. Perfect for any party.
Wedding dresses, why are they so cute and yet so uncomfortable?!
I love my wedding dress, it’s beautiful, but it’s not super comfortable.
And who invented the corseted bra that goes underneath dresses? Um…how does one breathe with one of those on much less move or eat? I skipped that thing. I want to be able to move on the dance floor and eat the food.
Oh, the things we do for beauty! 😉
These Chicken Teriyaki Sliders are fantastic. They are perfect for dinner or as an appetizer for a party. Throw everything into the crockpot and in 8 hours it’s done.
This dish encompasses tender chicken, saltiness from the sauce and sweet pineapple. Add this to a tiny bun and kids will go crazy for these little sliders.
I didn’t have slider buns so I took regular hamburger buns and a biscuit cutter and made my own little buns.
Another crockpot chicken recipe you might enjoy – Garlic Chicken Pasta
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 4 chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 hamburger buns, cut into slider sized buns
- Place chicken tenders in a crockpot.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce. Pour over the chicken tenders.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- After the 8 hours shred the chicken. Combine the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl and pour into the crockpot.
- Cook for 20 more minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken.
- Place a bit of chicken on top of bottom bun, top with some pineapple, pour a little sauce over the meat mixture and top with bun.