This month for beauty favorites I thought I would share my favorite lip glosses. If you were to look into the drawers of my makeup vanity you would discover that I have more lip glosses than anything else. I guess you could call it an obsession, I call it a fabulous collection.
I probably have enough lip gloss to last me the rest of my life and that I shouldn’t buy anymore, but who are we kidding, I will buy more. I can’t help it. There are so many great glosses out there and new one’s are always emerging.
These are my current favorite glosses.
1. Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm. I love these. I own three of them, my favorite color being Watermelon Twist. The perfect pink for spring. These give a great cover, have a bit of shine and great lasting power. A definite must for your lip gloss collection.
2. Maybelline The Elixir. These Elixir’s are a great shiny lip gloss. Mine is in Blush Essence. This gives a light pink coverage and has a light scent but not overly powerful.
3. Lippy Butter London Lip Gloss. Out of all of these this one is the most expensive, but worth the expense. This one is in Tipple. It’s a very light pink and super shiny. It is a bit sticky, but if you want a bit of pink and shine to your lips on a casual day then this is a great color to go with.
4. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. NYX is a new cosmetic line that I’ve been trying lately and it’s a great line. Super affordable. You can find them at Target and Ulta. My favorite color is Beige. With the name of Beige you would think it would be on the tan side, but it’s actually a very beautiful deep pink. These glosses have great staying power.
5. NYX Butter Gloss. Another great NYX gloss is their butter glosses. These are pretty sheer, at least on me, but fabulous color. My favorite is in Éclair.
What is your favorite type of cosmetic? Do you like eye shadows? Mascara? Or are you a lip gloss girl, like me?