There is a restaurant in Utah that makes the best guacamole. They make it fresh and table-side and it’s the best thing I’ve ever eaten. Sometimes we go to that restaurant just to have guacamole and chips for dinner. That’s how much we love the guacamole.
We liked it so much that I decided to recreate my own version of their guacamole and it turned out pretty good. The great thing about guacamole is that you can add or subtract ingredients and measurements to fit your personal tastes.
Below is my recipe for how we like our guacamole. How do you like your guacamole? Spicy? Mild? I want to hear what you like.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- half tomato, finely chopped
- 3 avocados, pitted and chopped
- ¼ of a yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- couple of pinches of salt
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 to ½ fresh squeezed lime
- Prep all your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add the olive oil and then all the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)