A couple of weeks ago I signed up for a Mystery Ingredient Blogger Showcase and the mystery ingredient was mustard, Coleman’s Mustard. We were supplied with a dry version of their mustard as well as a liquid version. I was so excited thinking that mustard is an easy ingredient. Mustard is not an easy ingredient if you want to get creative and try something different.
I can’t even remember how we came up with popcorn, but we did and after many tries came up with this winning formula.
If you like popcorn, chocolate and a bit of spice then you will love this popcorn. It’s a very unique recipe, but trust me, it’s super good.
Now I’m one of several bloggers who are finalists in this contest and would love to have you vote for me. The blogger with the most votes wins a trip to London. What a dream come true that would be for me to win this and any help you can give me would be appreciated. You can vote from today till December 1st. You are able to vote once per day.
Also, here is a coupon for $1 off any Coleman’s mustard product
Thanks so much!
- 1 bag buttered popcorn
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tsp. Colman's mustard
- 1 Tbsp. light Karo syrup
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, add the chocolate chips and heat on low.
- Add the milk and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the mustard and the Karo syrup. Mix well.
- Dump the popcorn into a bowl and pour chocolate mixture over the popcorn.
- Mix well and let it sit till it cools. Then serve.