It’s November, can you believe it? I can’t. The last couple of months have just flown by for me. Do you have a favorite month of the year? I think my favorite month is November. The weather is cooler than the summer months, but not yet super cold and snowy. I love Thanksgiving, I mean it’s all about being thankful for what you have and then there’s the food. Who wouldn’t love all the food???
What does all this have to do with Buffalo Chicken Wraps, you ask? Nothing really, just off on a tangent. 🙂
Now to the Buffalo Chicken Wraps. This is not my recipe, my guy has been making this dish for years and shared it with me last week. I loved it and knew I had to share it. I’ve had it two other times since he originally made it. Again, I love it.
I’ve never eaten a wrap until last week. They are super popular, but I didn’t think I would like them. Not sure why, they just didn’t look appetizing. Boy, was I wrong. I’m going to have to try more of them.
This dish is definitely on the spicy side with the buffalo chicken, but with the addition of the lettuce and tomatoes it offsets the spiciness.
You must make these. I promise you will love them!
- 2 sundried tomato and basil wraps
- 1 to 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup of red onion, diced
- shredded lettuce
- 3 strips of Tyson frozen buffalo chicken strips, heated in the microwave and then chopped
- 2 to 3 tbsp. Honey Dijon dressing, per wrap
- Heat up the frozen buffalo chicken strips based on packaging directions. We did 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lay out the two wraps.
- Place some shredded lettuce on the wrap.
- Add some of the onion on top of the lettuce.
- Then add the tomato on top of the onion.
- Next, add the chopped chicken strips.
- Finally, drizzle the Honey Dijon dressing over the ingredients in the wrap.
- Fold the wrap up and serve.