We love pork chops and we eat them fairly often, but let’s be honest, they can be boring. I’m always looking for ways to make them tastier.
Normally I make this with chicken, but thought it would be good with pork chops. I liked it better with pork chops than I did when I used chicken.
I served it with fried potatoes, but it would be equally good with rice or vegetables.
- ⅔ cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp oregano
- pinch of pepper
- 1 to 2 packages of pork chops, thin cut
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a casserole dish and put aside.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, pour in the buttermilk ranch dressing.
- In another shallow dish mix the panko, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, oregano and the pepper.
- Take each pork chop and dredge in the dressing and then into the dry ingredients.
- Place each piece in the casserole dish.
- Pour the melted butter over the pork chops.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the pork is no longer pink.