I love banana bread. I could make it every week, not sure other people would be happy with that, but it’s just sooo good. Don’t you agree?
I found this bread recipe on Artsy Fartsy Mama’s website about a year and a half ago and haven’t made it any other way.
I told my dad about this recipe and now when I go to Idaho he has me make it for him.
This can be made with or without chocolate chips (my dad likes it sans the chocolate).
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mash the three bananas in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan and cook for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.