It’s no secret that I love garlic and the more the better. The Mister and I love to go to a local bar and have their garlic burgers. They are the best thing ever. I could eat them every week. But, sometimes you just need to eat in, so on July 4th I decided that I needed to make garlic burgers.
This recipe is adapted from AllRecipes. I tweaked it a bit and this is perfect. I did add more garlic than the original recipe called for and if you really love a garlicy burger than this is it. Of course, you can adjust how much garlic you want. I think next time that I am going to add more.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcester sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dried chopped onions
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Condiments of your choice
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Take the ground beef and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top and mix well.
- Form the meat into ½" thick patties. You will get 4 to 5 patties out of this.
- Place patties on grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Place patties on buns and add your favorite condiments.