This is so not a recipe, but I really had to share this great and super easy dish.
- 1 bag of Lite Caesar Salad Mix
- 1 Salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Take your bag of salad and put it together, then stick it back in the fridge.
- Season your salmon with a bit of salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Cook the salmon. You can either pan-sear it with some butter or olive oil until cooked through or you can bake it in the over for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Layer the salmon on top of the salad and serve.
I have to admit I did cheat a bit with this dish. I used a bagged Caesar salad. I love bagged salads. There are only two of us for dinner so bagged salads give us just enough salad without wasting a whole head of lettuce.
For the salmon you can cook it two ways, bake it with a bit of salt, pepper and olive oil or you can pan-sear it on the stove. I like to do either one. With it being in the 100’s the last few weeks it’s been nice to not turn on the oven.
This dish literally took just minutes to put together and it’s healthy and filled up us.
Give it a try!