On Wednesday, I shared my guys favorite new recipe, today I’m sharing mine. I love pizza, but not really pepperoni pizza, until now. Turkey pepperoni is tastier and less greasy than regular pepperoni. Love it.
This recipe isn’t even a recipe, use your favorite pizza crust, sauce, some mozzarella cheese and the turkey pepperoni and you have a quick dish and your kids will love. Best part, they won’t even know it’s not real pepperoni.
Next week: I’m going to showcase three chicken dishes using one rotissere chicken. Stay tuned.
- Pizza crust
- Your favorite pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Preheat oven according to the instructions for your pizza crust
- Lay out pizza crust on a stone or baking sheet
- Layer with the sauce
- Add the mozzarella cheese
- Top with the turkey pepperoni
- Bake according to your needs