I’ve been seeing a plethora of bark recipes on websites and the magazines, so, I decided to give it a try. Generally, at Christmas time I make Rocky Road Fudge, but decided to take that recipe and make it into bark. It was so easy and is very addicting. I think I ate half of it on Monday.
This would make a great treat for work or neighborhood treats.
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
1. Line a cookie pan with parchment paper.
2. Chop the chocolate and put in a microwable bowl.
3. Melt chocolate in bowl in 30 second intervals.
4. Once melted,spread chocolate on parchment paper with a metal spatula. Needs to be about 1/4″ thick.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate with the peanuts and the marshmallows.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of an hour. I liked it better after a couple of hours.
7. Break into pieces and eat.