How many are you ready for the big day? Are you feeling stressed and rushing around trying to get everything done? I know I do. I get super stressed if I don’t have a plan in place. So, I thought I would share with you my schedule. I started it on Sunday and have kept up with pretty well and it’s been really helpful. I hope you find it helpful too.
Sunday before Thanksgiving-
1. Did my grocery shopping. Hate to wait until the Wednesday before.
2. Unpacked the china, turkey platter and wine glasses.
3. Washed said dishes.
4. Pulled out my table cloth and napkins and washed them.
1. Work on cleaning house.
2. Have some chocolate and try not to think about the state of my house. 🙂
1. Clean bathrooms, vacuum and mop floors.
1. Make yams and apples casserole. Will be putting them in the crockpot in the morning so they will stay warm.
2. Make pineapple and cream cheese dip.
Thanksgiving Day –
1. Make pumpkin pie early, early in the morning. Usually I make my pies the night before, but we are going to a concert that night.
2. Prepare stuffing and put turkey in the oven around 9ish. Dinner is at 2.
3. Set the table. This can be done the night before to save time in the morning.
4. Make rolls.
5. Tidy up the house once more and make sure you leave enough time to shower and get dressed.
Whew! That’s it for me for this Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great day with family and friends.