Happy Halloween! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. I have a fabulous pumpkin cake for you all to try.
I love this cake, I could make it year around. It is so easy, super moist and the frosting adds just enough sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Please forgive the photo. I had gotten a new iPhone and was playing around with the camera and completely forgot to take a picture of the cake with my regular camera. So, please don’t let the not-so-great photo stop you from making this cake. It’s so good. I swear.
1 yellow cake mix
1 cup pumpkin
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp ginger
2 tsps cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
8 oz cool whip, thawed
1. Make cake mix per instructions on the box.
2. Add the pumpkin, nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon to cake mix.
3. Mix everything together with a mixer and pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
5. Take the cake out and let cool.
6. Mix thawed cool whip and the brown sugar until all the lumps are gone.
7. Spread over the cooled cake and refrigerate before serving. You want this cake to be cold when served.
That’s it, super easy and completely great.